Divine and Dateless
Five Reasons Why Purgatory Sucks:
1. I can’t unsee my grandpa in that leather thong.
2. PMS is just as miserable when you’re dead.
3. My dating options have been reduced to a hydrophobic grim reaper with an aversion to commitment, a guy with a hammer stuck in his cranium, and a sadistic drill sergeant with a big whistle and an even bigger ego.
4. Demons want to burn my eyes out.
5. I left my vibrator back on earth.
The Tarot Witches Complete Collection
There are seventy-eight cards in a tarot deck, and each card has been appearing in the mailbox of a different witch. Each one bears a message for the unlucky recipient, and it brooks a warning: fix your life and earn power beyond imagining, or lose everything you care about. Werewolves are drawn to the scent of these tarot witches, driven to bond and protect them. The desire to mate cannot be conquered. And entire packs will rise and fall for the love of the tarot witches…
The Blue Alien’s Mate
Are they meant to be mated? Urie is a leader and general of the Ura-Than race. He has no time to find a mate to create an heir to replace him as leader one day. Urie gets his friend Reli of the Celestial Mates agency to find him a mate. The only thing is that Reli’s agency uses some methods that probably would not be accepted in certain cultures, such as bidding.
Taming Red Riding Hood
I finally have a home, reunited with my human father. He’s well-to-do, with a pretty wife and a grand house, and the moment I step in the door, I’m expected to begin lessons in reading, writing, and behaving like a lady. But I’m no lady. I’m a wolf.